the zeldaux theme & resource blog
Welcome to the home of all free Tumblr themes created by Rachael [ZELDAUX]. On this page, you'll also find support and resources for your theme needs as well as theme recommendations. Make yourself at home while you're here! |
DISCLAIMER: ALL THEMES ARE OPTIMIZED FOR GOOGLE CHROME
ABOUT THE CREATORRachael (zeldaux) is an eighteen-year-old girl who was born on June 17th in the United States. Right now, she is a freshman in college majoring in Information Technology (IT) with a minor in Web Design. Rachael has been coding for about four years and making themes on Tumblr for two years. In her spare time, she plays piano and obsesses over New Leaf.
UPDATES & NEWS
DECEMBER 14TH, 2013
NEW: #20 (Let it Go)
Reached 20,000 followers!
OCTOBER 30TH, 2013
NEW: #19 (Redux Edit)
OCTOBER 19TH, 2013
REVAMP: #6 (Tied to the Land)
SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2013
Moved to ZELDATHEMES.CO.VU
SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2013
NEW: #18 (Crown for a King)
SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2013
All themes moved to static previews.
SEPTEMBER 6TH, 2013
REVAMP: #3 (Marchin' On)
SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2013
NEW: #17 (Up and Away)
AUGUST 14TH, 2013
NEW: #16 (Turning a New Leaf)
AUGUST 13TH, 2013
All themes have been revamped!
Reached 250,000 hits on Pastebin!
Theme #16: Turning a New Leaf
LIVE PREVIEW | DOWNLOAD
I’ve had two months of free time since I graduated high school, and I didn’t make any themes. What did I do with my free time instead, you may ask? I played this completely pointless yet ridiculously fun game nonstop. For two months. Also, this theme is dedicated to my IRL friends Mara and Becca, because they’ve been playing it nonstop for two months with me.
In case you couldn’t guess, this theme is based around Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It includes:
- LOTS AND LOTS OF THINGS. But seriously, you have to go to the live preview in order to see them all.
- The sidebar image slides up and reveals a Town Pass Card (in either pink or blue, original design created by fandomrainbow) that you can fill out with all of your information (just like the one in-game!) This is optional and you can remove it.
NOTE: YOUR SIDEBAR IMAGE MUST BE 360x255 AND YOUR TPC ICON MUST BE 71x106 IN DIMENSIONS OR THEY WILL STRETCH OUT.
- Adding icons of your villagers is now lots easier! You can add up to ten villagers by simply putting in their direct URL from the PhotoBucket folder I uploaded and their name in the theme and poof! They will appear in their own section below the description. This is optional and you can remove it.
- Shows your icon in the sidebar (you can hide it if you wish).
- Every single color, link, and image in this theme can be changed, as well as the fonts (in fact, the color options are so numerous they might be overwhelming for some).
- Five optional, custom links as well as two custom icon links.
- Multiple options, including the option to show tags at the bottom of each post, to stretch the background so it fits any screen resolution, to show/hide the extra links, the option to use a custom font, to make the font larger, and to use Webkit Scrollbar.
Please like or reblog if you use this theme!